Job Posting: Conference & Events Waiting Staff
Hours: Part Time, Casual Hours
Working Pattern: As required. Must be available to work evenings and weekends.
Location: Conferencing and Events
Salary Range: Hourly rate dependent upon experience
Bedford Lodge Hotel & Spa is an award-winning luxury guest destination nestled in an idyllic location and beautiful grounds. The only four-star hotel in Newmarket, Bedford Lodge retains the charm and character of a Georgian country house yet offers the very best in modern comfort, cuisine, hospitality and luxury.
Our conference and events team provide the highest levels of service and hospitality to our corporate and private guests. With six stylish state of the art dedicated conference and event rooms – we are a preferred and popular venue for conferences, training events, business seminars, weddings and birthday celebrations. Whatever the event our waiting team provides an efficient, attentive and friendly service.
About the Position
As part of the Conference & Events waiting team you will join a friendly, flexible customer-focused team catering a variety of events and celebrations.
You don’t need specific experience as training in silver service and plated service will be provided.
- Excellent customer care and communication skills/experience
- Flexibility and availability to work evenings and weekends
- A desire to work in a professional guest focused environment
Why Join our Team
A privately owned, independent hotel we have the opportunity to focus on what we do best – creating memorable moments for our guests and taking care of our staff as one big team.
We are all exceptionally proud to work here and of the work that we do. Would you like to join a great team and feel the same?
What We Offer
- Free cooked meals whilst on duty
- Free membership of The Health & Fitness Club
- 50% food discount within our 2 Rosette Restaurant and Bar/Lounge
- 20% discount on treatments within “The Spa” at Bedford Lodge
- Industry relevant training, appropriate for your position / profession
- A team-based and highly supportive working environment
- A commitment to your professional development
How to Apply
Email your CV to email@example.com