Job Posting: Spa Attendant/Cleaner
Hours: Full or Part Time (3/5 days out of 7)
Working Pattern: On a rota basis including weekends (see hours and days below)
Location: "The Spa" at Bedford Lodge Hotel
Situated adjacent to the stylish, award-winning Bedford Lodge Hotel, The Spa is housed in a Georgian built property nestles in an idyllic location and beautiful grounds.
The Spa offers the very highest standards in luxurious and relaxing spa experiences, with an extensive treatment menu.
Awarded 5 Bubbles by the ‘Good Spa Guide’ and creating a buzz in the press, you’ll have the opportunity to progress your career in one of Suffolk’s premier Spas.
About the Position
We are looking for an experienced cleaning professional to support our Spa Team with general presentation and cleanliness within The Spa.
The Spa Attendant will be required to tidy and clean all areas of The Spa thoroughly and on a continuous basis throughout opening hours e.g. after client use of facilities/following treatments. Their key aim will be to enhance the customer experience by ensuring the highest possible standards of attention, cleanliness and presentation throughout the entire Spa.
Working hours – On a rota basis including weekends (early shift Tues – Sun, 7.30am – 3.30pm, late shift Tues – Sun 1.00pm – 9.00pm)
- Experience of cleaning with high attention to detail (desirable)
- Strong team player with good communication skills
- Ability to take direction and also to delegate (where appropriate)
- Flexible regarding availability and working hours
- Awareness of H&S and COSHH in relation to cleaning practices
Don’t worry if you don’t tick all of the boxes above – we value talent and enthusiasm way above ticking boxes. So if you have bags of passion and a desire to push yourself – we are always interested in hearing from talented therapists wishing to work for us.
Why Join our Team
A privately owned, independent hotel and spa we have the opportunity to focus on what we do best – creating memorable moments for our guests and taking care of our staff as one big team.
We are all exceptionally proud to work here and of the work that we do. Would you like to join a great team and feel the same?
What We Offer
- 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Employee Assistance Programme (Hospitality Action)
- Free meals whilst on duty
- Paid breaks
- An extra day of leave on your birthday
- Complimentary membership of The Health & Fitness Club
- Discounted membership of The Health & Fitness Club for your partner
- 50% food discount within our 2 AA Rosette Squires Restaurant & Roxana Bar
- 20% discount on treatments and spa days at The Spa at Bedford Lodge Hotel
- Discounted accommodation rates
- Discounted hotel stays across the Pride of Britain hotel group
- Access to the Cycle Scheme
- Option to purchase wine at cost price
- Long service awards
- Reward and recognition scheme
- Generous ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
- Pension scheme
- Industry relevant training
How to apply for this role
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV.