Job Posting: Sales & Marketing Executive
Hours: Full Time (40 hours)
Working Pattern: Monday - Friday 9am-5pm. Hours and days may vary occasionally to meet the needs of the business.
Location: Bedford Lodge Hotel & Spa
Salary Range: Dependent upon experience
Bedford Lodge Hotel & Spa is an award-winning, four Red Star luxury guest destination nestled in an idyllic location and beautiful grounds. The only four star hotel in Newmarket, Bedford Lodge retains the charm and character of a Georgian country house yet offers the very best in modern comfort, cuisine, hospitality and luxury.
About the position
We are seeking an experienced and passionate sales and marketing professional to work alongside our Sales & Marketing Manager.
This role will be influential in maximising the hotels revenue through effective brand communication and the development of new customers to the hotel, while maintaining and nurturing existing relationships. You will work closely with our Heads of Department to market all areas of the hotel including The Spa, Food and Beverage, Accommodation, Conference & Events, Weddings and Leisure. In addition, you will be involved in rate management and the development of sales strategies and marketing initiatives to maximise revenue and increase occupancy.
You’ll be an excellent communicator with the ability to cultivate and maintain relationships. Exceptional attention to detail and strong organisational skills are vital with a proven ability to meet deadlines. You will need to have a creative mind-set and be passionate about marketing with an emphasis on digital marketing.
The ideal Candidate
- Previous experience working in a similar role that involved revenue generation through sales and marketing, preferably within the hospitality industry.
- Good understanding of marketing techniques and concepts.
- Proficient knowledge of digital marketing and awareness of SEO.
- Understanding of rate and yield management.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Proven ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- A good understanding of the corporate and leisure travel market.
Why Join our Team
A privately owned, independent hotel we have the opportunity to focus on what we do best – creating memorable moments for our guests and taking care of our staff as one big team. We are all exceptionally proud to work here and of the work that we do. Would you like to join a great team and feel the same?
What We Offer
- Free staff meals whilst at work
- Free membership of The Health & Fitness Club
- 50% food discount within our Restaurant and Bar/Lounge
- 20% discount on treatments within “The Spa” at Bedford Lodge
- 28 days holiday per year (including bank holidays)
- Industry relevant training, appropriate for your position/profession
- A team-based and highly supportive working environment
- A commitment to your professional development
How to apply for this role
Please email email@example.com with a copy of your CV.