Job Posting: Hotel Receptionist
Hours: Full Time
Working Pattern: Flexible to work various shifts (including weekends as per rota)
Location: Main Hotel Reception
Bedford Lodge Hotel & Spa is an award-winning luxury guest destination nestled in an idyllic location and beautiful grounds. The only Four Star Red Star hotel in Newmarket, Bedford Lodge retains the charm and character of a Georgian country house yet offers the very best in modern comfort, cuisine, hospitality and luxury.
About the Team
Our continuing success is based on the team we have working here. We look not only for skills, but also passion and enthusiasm and the ability to deliver outstanding service & hospitality. We are a privately owned, independent 4 Red Star Hotel and Spa. We are looking for a Full Time Receptionist to be an integral part of our reception team. You will be responsible for assisting with the day to day running of the reception desk, welcoming guests, handling enquiries, problem solving and acting as a positive mentor and role-model to the reception team.
About the Position
We are looking for a Full Time Receptionist to be an integral part of our reception team. Reporting to the Reception/Front Office Manager, you will be responsible for assisting with the day to day running of the reception desk, welcoming guests, handling enquiries, problem solving and acting as a positive mentor and role-model to the reception team.
- Ideally you will have reception experience within a hotel or hospitality environment.
- Passionate about creating the very best guest experience – customer service will be at the forefront of your mind at all times.
- You’ll bring enthusiasm, experience, organization skills and strong team working spirit to the role here at Bedford Lodge Hotel.
- You’ll have excellent communication skills, professional attitude and be highly pro-active and self-motivated.
Why Join our Team
As a privately owned, independent hotel we have the opportunity to focus on what we do best – creating memorable moments for our guests and taking care of our staff as one big team.
We are all exceptionally proud to work here and of the work that we do. Would you like to join a great team and feel the same?
What We Offer
- 28 days (pro-rata) holiday per year (including bank holidays)
- Free membership of The Health & Fitness Club
- 50% food discount within our Award Winning Restaurant and Bar/Lounge
- 20% discount on treatments within “The Spa” at Bedford Lodge
- Industry relevant training, appropriate for your position / profession
- A team-based and highly supportive working environment
- A commitment to your professional development
How to apply for this role:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV.