Job Posting: Bar Supervisor
Hours: Full Time
Working Pattern: Monday to Sunday, on rota basis, 5 days out of 7. Must be available to work evenings and weekends.
Location: Roxana Bar
Salary Range: Dependent upon experience
Reporting into the Restaurant and Bar Manager, you will join a team of like-minded individuals committed to leading by example, motivating others and providing exemplary customer service.
You will support the management of the bar (customers, suppliers, processes, stock, revenue and financial accountability). You’ll need to have experience motivating and leading a team within the hospitality industry, be highly conscientious and be ready to hit the ground running.
You will have proven experience in a busy Bar or Restaurant, strong food and wine knowledge, ideally with Rosette experience, be creative, inspiring, organized while maintaining our high standards of service. You will be passionate about the Hospitality Industry with a strong focus on customer service. You’ll be proactive, enthusiastic and able to liaise with all departments within the Hotel to deliver high operational standards.
You will have:
- Experience in a similar role within a hotel, restaurant, bar or gastropub background ideally with rosette experience.
- Excellent customer service experience, highly organised with excellent communication skills.
- Ability to run a bar with a proactive and positive attitude
- Existing experience of the running of a Bar – wine and cocktail knowledge will be advantageous
- A track record in maximising sales and controlling costs
- You will have strong leadership skills, leading by example with the ability to maintain consistency of service through support with training and motivating the team.
- Ensure effective high standards of employee compliance and operational standards to a 4 Red Star level are maintained.
- Knowledge of Microsoft software, Opera and Zonal till systems advantageous, however, full training will be given
- You will be immaculately presented with an approachable and friendly personality.
Why Join our Team
A privately owned, independent hotel we have the opportunity to focus on what we do best – creating memorable moments for our guests and taking care of our staff as one big team.
We are all exceptionally proud to work here and of the work that we do. Would you like to join a great team and feel the same?
What We Offer
- 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- An extra day off on your birthday
- Free meals whilst on duty
- Paid breaks
- Complimentary membership of the Health & Fitness Club
- Discounts within our Restaurant & Spa
- Employee Assistance Programme (Hospitality Action)
- Access to the Cycle Scheme
- Long Service awards
- Reward & Recognition scheme
- Generous Refer a Friend scheme
- Industry relevant training and a commitment to your continual professional development.
How to apply for this role
Please complete our on-line questionnaire. You will have the opportunity to upload your CV as part of this process.